Service Level Agreement
Last Updated: October 5th, 2018
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement remains valid during an active billing period as endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all support services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent subscription support and delivery of services to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s): Company name. (“Provider”)
Subscriber(s): Customer (“Customer”)
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date (the start date of the service, not including any elected 14 day trial). This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Subscriber(s): Customer (“Customer”) is responsible for internal regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties at any time. The Service Provider will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email based support
- Network and uptime guarantee
5.2 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Prompt monthly payment for all subscription services.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related cases or issues.
5.3 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- 99.9% uptime guarantee of Network and Hardware availability.
- Dedicated Virtual Private Server (VPS) or isolated resources equal-to or greater than 1Gb RAM, 20Gb SSD storage, 2Tb monthly transfer.
- Dedicated IP Address.
- Proactive server hardening and monitoring and maintenance.
- Priority updates, bug fixes and security updates (hardware & software).
- Periodic malware, virus and security scans of servers and network.
- Maintain any third-party licensing needed to operate required service environment.
- Respond in a timely manner in accordance with issued cases or tickets received.
- Provide an easy to use ticketing system to track, monitor and resolve issues such as Zendesk.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday (Local Arizona Time)
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday (Local Arizona Time)
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, there will be no guaranteed response until the next business day
- Email support is available by submitting a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2 Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond initially to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames (Priority will be determined by the Service Provider once received):
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues determined to be a High priority.
- Within 24 hours for issues determined to be a Medium priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues determined to be a Low priority.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Customer will provide to the Service Provider on an as needed basis the following:
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions on how to replicate the issue or problem such as:
- Error messages received
- Written documentation
- URL where problem occurred
- Respond promptly when further information is needed by the Service Provider.
- A mutual understanding with Service Providers that priority may be changed and that certain issues reported can be more complicated than others and may take more time to resolve.
7. Questions and Comments
If you have any questions regarding this Service Level Agreement, please contact our U.S. based office at 480.207.1200 or by postal mail at:
EZ Spaces, LLC
1530 E Williams Field Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85295